Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sneaker Day!



I preferred being comfortable when it comes to picking shoes,
maybe because I can’t stand shoes that don’t fit really well to me or those difficult to walk in.
White sneakers are so nice!
A simple shoes that match with everything.
Aside from being comfy and super easy to wear, It never gets old and never goes out of style.


I'm not really into sneakers though,
but It's always been trendy not only in teens, It also looks good on anyone who wears it.


My shoe collections consist mostly of ballet flats, like doll-shoes, espadrilles or small platform sandals. But i'm not denying that I didn't like shoes with high heels, haha! I know they're fabulous, make you feel sexier and classy. Actually I have owned a lot of pairs too, but It's just in most situations, flat shoes are a lot safer and much more suitable. Right?











shoes from Reva, cuffed pants from Zara, white collared top bought from mall bazaar.



"Sneaker Day" by: mgrazielle.blogspot.com
follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/mhayguerrero




No comments:

Post a Comment