Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Because you deserve to look your best at all times



I love dressing up,
It's just my way of expressing myself
and putting makeup on
is part of my daily routine.
yes! even if i'm at home most of the time
I know that's the weirdo side of me. LOL!



keeping myself dazzling and attractive
in the eyes of my husband is a big deal for me.
Why not?
I just simply wanted to look gorgeous
and when he appreciated the effort
and complimented me,
the feeling was indescribable and it was well worth it.



I believe an attractive wife means
that your husband couldn't imagine finding a woman
better than you and wouldn't even bother to try. (Fingers-crossed) LOL!

I am just a typical stay-at-home mom
who does most of the house chores, like going to the market,
preparing lunch and dinner for the family, washing the dishes,
taking care of my two kids,
plus the fact of being busy everyday
chasing and cleaning up after two tornadoes hit our house. Lol!






But i think it's important to us women

especially after having kids to find the time for ourselves.

Give yourself permission to have a little "me-time" right?!




Being married with kids

doesn't mean you will forget about yourself,

about your looks and the way you dress.











Dressing up has proven

to have the ability

to boost your mood and overall confidence. 

You feel great, you act happier
and you’re more personable towards the people around you.

Everyone deserves to be feel beautiful

and I'm sure that a lot of mommies will agree to this,
nothing beats the rush you feel when you look in the mirror
and love what you see even
if you have to do the biggest pile of laundry in the world! LOL!



Always stay presentable,
even if you're just going to the grocery store or market.
Looking presentable always is simply a matter of respect- of respect for yourself-
for people you love and for everyone that comes in contact with you.



Loving everything around you but make sure you don't forget to love yourself at the same time



Forever21 Dress
Shoes - Syrup
Necklace / belt - SM accessories


Hair and makeup: Team WowElegance
Wennie Way / Bryan Ponce
Photo by: Albert Amante / Uwheen Velarde



"Because you deserve to look your best at all times." By: @Mgrazielle
Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/mhayguerrero




2 comments: