Tuesday, November 15, 2016

E! Bloggers Ball



          It's been a long while since I've taken a time to sit down and write / vent on my page.
These past few months have been so busy but, I think today would be a perfect day to share all of you the magical night I've had experienced at the E! Bloggers Ball that I attended last September 29, 2016
                                                         "Better late than never"

             Not all Bloggers / Vloggers were given the privilege to receive an invites to join the Grand Ball. The event was organized by E! Philippines to gather all of today's top Social influencers and Industry leaders in the Fashion & Beauty community of the Philippines.
I must say I was so lucky, that I was able to attend the most awaited Grand Ball this year. Big thanks to my Blogger-friend, Chi Miracha who encouraged me to join her and to witness this extraordinary event. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without the help of our Clozette Community as the Official Fashion Social Network for the said event. Thank you Clozette family for letting me be a part of this wonderful experience. I really felt that I was in a fairy tale. Everything was amazing and we had a great time with my new found friends.


What I wore? Just simple maroon long dress. This was specially made by my mom for me.


               I actually paired it with a flat black pointed shoes. Btw, everyone's asking me,
why a pair of flats? Okay, the only reason why I picked these shoes because I simply chose comfort over style. I don't wanna complain and blame myself at the end of the night just because my feet are killing me in pain wearing a pair of killer heels. Nope! Agree? haha.

                                                              Red carpet scene





                         It was held at the Grand Ballroom, City of Dreams Manila



I was so ecstatic to finally meet the other Blogger babes. I felt so at home with the people who share the same passion. They're all beautiful inside and out.

         from left: Aggy Nuguid, Rochelle Abella, Chi Miracha, Carla Lubi & Nina Nuguid

                        Jamila Joyce Castillo, Mavie Tumampos, Chi Miracha & Carla Lubi

                                                                    with Dani Barretto


                                                               with Chin Chin Obcena


                                                               with Kal @prettycutequirky


                                                            with Chi Miracha


                                                     Nicole Andersson hosted the event
               
                     And the night wouldn't be complete without the scrumptious meal of course!




                                           Long dress made by my mom: Miriam Hernandez
                                       Mto dresses like this are available at @mg.shoppe
                                                                 Makeup: Yours truly
                                                             Hairstylist: Bryan Ponce
                                                                       Bag: Prada
                                                                Shoes: SM Parisian




                                             "E Bloggers Ball" by: www.mgrazielle.blogspot.com
                                     follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/mhayguerrero



5 comments:

  1. Oh em geee! you are so lucky to be in that big event for bloggers. I wish someday somehow my journey to blogging turns out like that hehe. I think it's easier for me if I am in Philippines, anyways i love your gown you look so amazing in that Red.

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. mommy influencers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. mommy influencers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're amazing there Ms. Grazielle! ♥ You look stunning in your red dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete