Thursday, February 2, 2017

My girly girl side



Can't believe it's February already! Sorry to state the obvious but, Sheesh! Where did the time go? Well, starting this month with a blog post.. Since it's "Feb-ibig" month, I'm so inspired to write and post again on my page. Let's spread love and good vibes only please!




Valentine's day is just two weeks away! Have you got your outfit ready for your date night? I'll share you girls, some great idea if you are still searching for your outfit.

Keep it soft and sweet with this white ensemble outfit. Since I am a girly girl, I love wearing skirts and dresses. Makes me feel instantly more feminine. They're comfy as hell and make me feel cute. It's an actually instant mood booster when I get complimented on my dresses.

But, if you're spending your holiday in a more casual way and you're not in a mood to wear skirts or "pa-gurl outfit " then, go get your fancy pants or your favorite paired of jeans. That's okay! Jeans and trousers also hold a place in almost every girl's closet. So, there’s just no way to knock ’em!
choose whatever is comfortable and makes you feel confident.




This look is perfect for your dinner date with your special someone, or even a date with your girl friend barkadas



Super love this paisley pattern midi skirt that I paired in a simple white collared sleeveless top.
Very simple yet elegant.




Don't forget to spread positive words and thoughts with the people around you. Enjoy your special Valentine's day with your loved ones. Romance all the way!






White sleeveless top: Coco Cabana by SM Depstore 
Paisley pattern midi skirt: @garage19.gm
Shades: Sunnies studios
Shoes: Melissa
Bag: Kate Spade






"My girly girl side" by: www.mgrazielle.blogspot.com
Please follow me on my instagram account: http://instagram.com/mhayguerrero











No comments:

Post a Comment