Monday, February 9, 2015

Hong Kong Travel Diary Day1



Recapturing the moment to just 4 weeks ago
when my family and I had the pleasure of
experiencing the beautiful place of
Hong Kong.




We are so thankful that God gave us a chance
to travel here again.
It's been 7 years since I've been here,
but that time I was with my in-laws family.

My sister and I kept on convincing and pushing dad
to travel here again.
since this place had a memorable part of their love story with mom
way back long time ago.




My dad's working at Jubail, K.S.A, he immediately filed his vacation leave
and went straight home from the Middle east
just to be with us and visit
Hong Kong.

with mom, dad & my sister

We truly enjoyed every single moment there.
we never stop walking and wandering around the entire city.
walk, just walk and walk till our legs drop! LOL!

On our first day, it wasn't that cold as what we expected
the weather was just around 19 degrees
so, I just wore a long sleeve turtleneck top that was supposed to be my inner cloth.




Long sleeve turtleneck top from GUESS
Printed skater Skirt bought from online shop.

Strolling around Tsim Sha Tsui was the first in our itinerary.

First stop: The Clock Tower

Clock tower in TST is one of the famous landmarks in HK.




Next: The Star Ferry Terminal

The Star Ferry terminal is another popular attraction for tourist.
with my husby

Of course The Avenue of stars

Hollywood walk of fame. It honours celebrities of HK film industry.

Make sure to visit the Bruce Lee statue.

TST Waterfront

It is another popular destination for locals and tourists alike.

This seafront promenade stretches across the Kowloon peninsula
and offers a panorama of Victoria Harbour and Central.

Aside from sightseeing attractions,

TST is also the center of shopping in HK

        

Biggest and largest shopping mall - Harbour City
favorite spot of the shopaholics and fashionistas.


"The truly priceless moments are those spent with family."






"Hong Kong travel diary day1"
by: Mgrazielle.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment