Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I'm living in a fairy tale




Flower crown..
Long flowing gown..
Wavy messy hair..
Shimmering makeup..
Enchanted garden.

Yes, I was once a fairy






 Do you also believe in fairies?





I became deeply fascinated by fairies since I was a little girl.
I've always dreamt about myself being one of them.
Everyone knows that they are famous for their beauty,
They have power to magic all the things,
They get what they wanted,
Their life is perfectly perfect.

 Fairies and water sprites love the sights and sounds of water.

But I know not anyone from us can be like one of them.
Fairies are only mythical creatures,
They are just fantasy.
Expectations need to based on real life.

As I grew up. I've realized my life isn't exactly a fairytale the way I pictured it.
Very far from perfect
But I am greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved by God.
Why? Because He gave me everything I needed.
He made my life truly magical.
He rewarded me the most wonderful parents, supportive sister,
A loving husband and two children that almost perfect life for me.

I know in life that we all have our ups and down,
But as long as you find your peace and true happiness,
There is a happy ending.

You? What is your fairytale story?


"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."
~Hans Christian Andersen



Albert Amante Photography
Makeup: Wennie O. Way
Hairstylist: Bryan Ponce



"I'm living in a fairy tale"
by: Mgrazielle.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment