Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Bridesmaid



 I was very honored to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding day.
Not my first time, I must feel so lucky to get picked all the time by girlfriends!
Being a bridesmaid is a treasured experience that you will remember all your life.



It’s always been an unexplainable feeling to witness two lovers
reach its peak in the form of marriage. It's an everlasting love .
Weddings are indeed beautiful and sacred.


everyone gets teary eyed when the bride marches down the aisle
and when the couple exchange their cheesy vows. It is the most integral part of a wedding ceremony.
A very romantic moment and often the perfect place to express your feelings towards your fiancé.
It's always reminds me of my own wedding day.
It's almost 10 years from now but it was still fresh on my mind
because It was the best day of our life.




I will share to you my outfit which was made by my mom. Miriam Hernandez

Actually she sewed all the entourage's gown. :)




This is made of color old rose chiffon fabric
and satin for the inner cloth with a little lace accent to make it more extravagant.

Isn't lovely?

My peg was a barely-there-makeup that highlights your facial features naturally.
My color palette leaned on earth colors. More on brown and pink
plus a little messy hairdo
for a youthful finish.

Hair: Bryan Ponce
Makeup: Team Wow by Wennie Way


Here are some snapshots from the wedding!

With the love of my life. My husby and my two kids



With my pretty mom and sissy Gella

The most handsome ring bearer of all!
my youngest baby Iggy.


Congratulations to the newly wed!
You both deserving this magical moment
and a lifetime of happiness to follow! May love reign your lives forever!


I grabbed some pictures from ILaWoD Digital Services.
Their photographic skill and creativity made these pictures perfect!
You can visit their Facebook page at this link


"The Bridesmaid" by: www.mgrazielle.blogspot.com
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/mhayguerrero


No comments:

Post a Comment