Friday, December 12, 2014

Life and Style


I just love being glammed up by the best! Showing your inner beauty is always fun.


"Being beautiful inside and outside that's what I strive to be everyday no matter what's going on with me."
 Some people will still find reasons to hate. They will hate you for your success and criticize you for your failures.. It's life. You have to learn how to take it and make yourself better from it. Thank God I have some great family. My husband, my two kids and friends who always got my back no matter what.
 Life is beautiful. Live it. Love it. Learn it. Don't make it complicated.

Loving my evening peacock gown. colors emerald, turquoise, plum, blue and pink with a dramatic trail. It's just so festive, I so love it!



Of course, Couldn't have done it without my stunning makeup!
the classic smokey eyes look and my wavy fluffy hair.

 
Hope you like it!



This was taken in Hair Asia Philippines 
Hair and Makeup by : Wennie O. Way
Stylist: Bryan Ponce
Peacock Gown by: Mcouture Manny Marquez
Photo by: Uwheen Velarde



No comments:

Post a Comment